Zuccoli Plaza is a new local shopping village located in the Northern Territory roughly 30kms from Darwin. The project comprises an IGA supermarket anchor tenant and approximately 20 specialty tenancies.
MDA were approached by PEP Consulting on behalf of The RR Morris Group, for consulting engineering services on this development.
MDA Hold current registration with the Northern Territory Building Practitioners Board for Mechanical and Hydraulic Services, and an accredited Electrical Design Consultants with the Power and Water Corporation (NT).
Toilets and amenities
- Switch room and service room ventilation
- Ventilation fitout including cooking exhausts for the supermarket to a typical IGA brief
Air conditioning to the supermarket to a typical IGA brief
- Air conditioning to the specialty retail and medical centre by individual ducted split air cooled systems to an open plan layout
Fire Detection and Alarm Services
- Dry Fire Protection Services to BCA requirements
- Connection to supply Authority sub-station
- Consumer Mains
- Main/distribution switchboards and house metering
- Un-metered and metered sub-mains to distribution boards supplying community and metered tenancy requirements
- Specialty tenancy distribution boards. (No power fitout to specialty tenancies)
- Mechanical services equipment
- Hydraulic services
- Tenancy fitout to supermarket in accordance with design brief
- Power and permanently connected outlets to all building common areas
Other electrical works also included Lighting Design, Communications and Security.