Victoria Towers, Gold Coast
MDA Consulting Engineers was appointed as the consulting building services engineers for the Victoria Towers 35 floor commercial/agedcare/residential development. The project comprises commercial offices, a 90 bed dependant aged care facility with 220 residential units above and was completed May 2011.
Mechanical & Air Conditioning Services
- Individual mechanical ventilation systems
- Carpark ventilation systems
- Stair pressurisation
- Air-conditioning systems
- Consumer mains
- Main Switchboard and House metering.
- Sub-mains and distribution boards to each commercial tenancy
- Floor riser distribution switchboards
- Riser Distribution Switchboards
- Mechanical Services equipment
- Hydraulic Services
- Lift Services
- Lighting protection
- Standby Generators
- Specialist lighting to foyers & public spaces
- Lighting to commercial
- Landscape lighting
- Feature interior lighting to building entries and public spaces.
- Project feature lighting as required
- Security lighting
- Emergency evacuation lighting to code requirements
- Apartment interior lighting
Communication & Security Systems
- Telecom cabling to each Unit
- Fibre or cat 6 riser cabling to floor distribution frames
- Cat 6 wiring and RJ 45 outlets
- Head end multi channel MATV system
- Provision for Satellite and Cable Television systems
- Provision for internet ADSL connection High speed internet connection Video/Audio intercom system for after hours access
- Radio frequency operation of garage door.
- Building security systems to monitor all external building entries and internal spaces.
- CCTV security cameras to carpark and building circulation areas.
- Performance modelling
- Shaft and LMR space planning sizes