The Tibetan Kitchen is located on a central strip of Toowong. The menu incorporates Tibetan and Nepalese style dishes all made fresh and prepared with traditional ingredients and various exotic spices.
MDA had the pleasure being engaged to design the full fit out of the restaurant for Hydraulic, Electrical and Mechanical Services.
In detail the works included:
- Hydraulic services in accordance with NCC, AS/NZS: 3500, QLD
- Sanitary drainage within building to existing sanitary drainage and existing sewer tenancy
- connection point.
- Hot and Cold water supply to fixtures as required.
- Metering of water services
- Backflow prevention
- Council Plumbing Application submission
- Removal of redundant outlets cabling and equipment.
- Modifications to existing distribution board
- Provide new power and permanently connected outlets to suit fitout requirements.
- Removal of redundant luminaires cabling and equipment.
- Provide new luminaires and feature lighting to suit refurbishment.
- Emergency evacuation lighting to code requirements
- Individual ventilation systems will be provided where necessary
- Provide kitchen exhaust canopy and ductwork design to suit kitchen equipment.
- Undertake minor alterations and relocations of existing ductwork and registers to suit refurbishment.
- Rebalance air flows to suit new configuration.