The centre is conveniently located opposite Robina Town Centre and adjacent to the M1 Motorway both southbound to Coolangatta and northbound to Brisbane.
MDA provided building services design for Electrical, Hydraulic, Mechanical, Fire Services and Section J for the Robina Bulky Goods project located at Christine Avenue, Robina.
The design of the Energex Substation and communications for Telstra consisted of:
- Small Customer Connection Design and facilitate connection agreement
- Energex liaison and augmentation agreements in road reserves (URD and Streetlighting)
- Telstra Application for Reticulation
- Telstra liaison and augmentation agreements in road reserves
MD had overall responsibility for obtaining the following Compliance Permits:
- DA Condition 27 GCCC Plumbing & Drainage – Sewerage works within the property
- DA Condition 28 GCCC Plumbing and Drainage – Water supply within the property
- DA Condition 29 GCCC Plumbing and Drainage – Fire Services plumbing works within the property
- DA Condition 36 Allconnex Trade Waste Approval