HMG Hardchrome are a global leader in the reclamation and manufacture of components and assemblies used in heavy industrial environments such as resources, oil and gas, shipping, lift and shift, transport and manufacturing.
HMG Hardchrome work with companies in Australia and around the world to improve the uptime of their equipment and machinery to increase productivity, performance & profits.
MDA were approached by The FKG Group to provide consultancy services for the construction of HMG industrial warehouse of approximately 12,000m² and incorporating staff amenities, and a detached single story office facility.
The scope of consultancy consisted of electrical services, mechanical ventilation & air conditioning services, plume study for the site and mitigation proposals to meet CASA Technical Guidelines and Energex site supply requirements and issues associated with the existing HV supply crossing the site.
The work included:
- External and carpark
- Exit and emergency as required
Communications and Security
- Fibre optic infrastructure
- Communications data cabling infrastructure
- Security access control and CCTV systems
- Data reticulation to warehouse equipment
Dry Fire Protection System
- Fire Indicator panel
- Automatic alarm systems in accordance with NCC & AS1670 and AS1668
- Emergency evacuation and warden intercom to NCC & AS1670
- Air-conditioning to office and amenities
- Smoke management systems
- General ventilation systems