Eagle Junction State School currently caters for students from the preparatory year to year and has the highest standard of education for all students. The school’s mission is for students to develop knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable each one to take confidently and competently a place in society both in the present and in the future.
MDA provided Building Services Design for Electrical and Fire Services for the State School additional work also included BCA section J compliance.
Details of the works included:
- Modification of existing school Main Switchboard and new building distribution switchboards.
- Power and permanently connected outlets to all areas.
- Automatic alarm system to BCA.
- Lighting consists of energy efficient type luminaires for external lighting walkways, landscape lighting to planter beds, driveway & Carparking areas.
- Security lighting, Emergency & Exit lighting to buildings.
- Upgrade telecom service & telecom frame to new building as required.
- Provide facility wiring to required locations.
- Fibre optical back bone wiring to new building if required by brief.
- School PA system.
- Data wiring including distribution hardware.
- Extension of alarm system serving school to cover new building works.
- Provision of fire extinguishers.
- Hydrant & Fire hose reel system.