Crowley Care Services is a leading aged care service in Ballina on the North Coast of New South Wales.
They provide a range of services which include supported residential accommodation, independent living apartments and villas, and at home care services.
Their residential and administration site is set on 20 acres of picturesque waterfront property at 154 Cherry Street Ballina.
MDA were consultants for a recent re-development concerning the extension of the entertaining room, detached building library & education centre, detached building 42 bed RACF administration, chapel and 40 car parks and renovation/ Fitout for the café.
Our services included:
- Hydraulic Services
- Electrical & Communication Services
- Mechanical & Air Conditioning Services
- Fire Services
- Lift Services
- BCA Section J Energy Compliance Review & Certification
MDA have also previously undertaken Consulting & Engineering Services for various projects instructed by Crowley:
- 2000 Peripheral Upgrading
- 2002 Crowley 9C alterations to provide full sprinkler system to 120 room nursing home
- 2002 Crowley Nursing Home Optical Fibre Data network
- 2003 Crowley Apartments retirement living units
- 2003 Crowley Energy Report
- 2004 Crowley Hostel Extension
- 2004 Stage 2 Nursing and Admin Extensions
- 2004 Air Conditioning to Rooms
- 2005 Crowley Stage 5
- 2006 Crowley Stage 5B
- 2007 Crowley Hydrant Investigation
- 2009 Crowley Nursing Home Function Room
MDA were pleased to work with Bickerton Masters Architects on this prestigious project.