Surrounded by pristine natural environment Calypso Bay is a carefully planned community that offers a range of facilities and property options.
The main services covered are Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and NCC Section J Compliance & Report.
With additional works including:
- Interior lighting will be generally LED or T5 fluorescent as required to comply with section J of the NCC.
- General & feature lighting to external areas including landscape areas, pathways, BBQ areas, building features.
- Power to signage.
- Project specialty lighting as required.
- Security and canopy lighting.
- Emergency evacuation lighting to code requirements.
- Tennis court, forecourt, driveway and carpark lighting to client and code requirements.
- General & feature lighting to internal areas of main building and gym
Communication & Security Systems.
- Coordination with main telecommunications provider for their service to the project.
- Building main distribution frame and incoming line cable.
- Telecommunication cabling infrastructure throughout the project.
- Cat 6 Voice/Data wiring and RJ 45 outlets to areas as required.
- MATV/Pay TV system throughout the project.
- Access control, electronic surveillance and CCTV systems throughout the project.
Dry Fire Systems.
- Fire detection system to NCC, AS1670 & AS1668 requirements.
Building Fabric Compliance
- Identify each building fabric type with architect
- Carry out analysis of each building fabric element
- Advise compliance with the deemed to satisfy of the NCC
- Make recommendations to architect and client on any changes to each fabric element.
- Re check design after material reselection.
- Detail measurement of extended building area.
- Input building facade data based on information agreed with the architect
- Review windows and solar shading using DTS glazing calculator
- Produce report on each building element
- Provide RPEQ section J Certification of each building element