Hutchinson Builders had commissioned MDA Consulting Engineers to provide the following services for Bundaberg Food
Warehouse West Plaza.
- Amenities ventilation
- Service room ventilation as required
- Bakery cooking hoods and exhaust and makeup systems
- Butchery Prep exhaust purge system
- Bulk Store Area ventilation.
- Smoke management system (Review of existing)
- Air conditioning to the main retail area.
- Air conditioning to office areas and staff rooms.
- Tenancy mains from site main switchboard (review for reuse)
- Tenancy main switchboard and metering.
- Standby generator for essential services only.
- Distribution switchboards as required
- Mechanical Services switchboard
- Hydraulic Services
- Power and permanently connected outlets to all building areas
- Lighting to all internal areas to tenant brief
- Exit and emergency lighting as required
Communications and Security
- Incoming supply to the tenancy and distributor
- Distribution throughout the tenancy and IDF’s
- Telephone and data services to tenant brief
- Provide security access control and CCTV systems to tenant brief
Fire Detection and Alarm Services
- To BCA and existing building requirements
- Building Hydraulic services in accordance with AS/NZS:3500-1-4 and Local Authorities requirements
- Sanitary drainage for new fixtures and equipment connecting to existing drainage system provided by previous Coles tenancy fit-out.
- Drainage provision for condensate discharge from cold cases, refrigeration and air conditioning tundishes
- Tradewaste drainage to new fixtures and equipment in accordance with local Council Trade Waste policy
- Water services (cold, hot & warm) to new fixtures as required by relevant Australian Standards.
- Fire Hydrant system complying with AS2419.1 and local fire brigade requirements.
- Fire hose reel system complying with AS2441.
- Roof stormwater drainage to new roof areas only.
- Relocation of existing grease trap
Fire Sprinkler Services
- Fire Sprinkler System to the whole tenancy in accordance with AS2118·1 (1999) by modification and extension of existing systems