Project: Bond University Business Level 3 Refurbishment
Client: ADCO Constructions
Architect: Wilson Architects
Among the leading business schools in the world, Bond University has opened an upgrade of its Bond Business School, one of many major projects during the university’s 30th anniversary celebrations.
The Business Commons is a modern, comfortable space that accommodates 120 students in a range of self-study areas, collaborative spaces and informal teaching areas. It also has a staff area to support business students and an office for the Business Students’ Association.
The Bond University Business Level 3 refurbishment included:
• Replacements of electrical light and power systems to new refurbished areas.
• New data and communications systems to refurbished areas.
• Dry fire protection to refurbished areas.
• New chilled water air conditioning systems to Level 3 Business Building including upgrades to electrical supplies and new BMS Controls.
• Alterations and additions to Computer Room Air Conditioning systems (CRAC)
• Upgrade of existing Chilled Water Pump to Duty/Standby Configuration as required.
ADCO Constructions commissioned MDA Consulting Engineers to provide an Initial Inspection and Report, Design Stage and Construction Stage requirements for the following services components:
• Mechanical Services
• Electrical Services (including Communication, Security and Dry Fire)
• Hydraulic Services